About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mom, working professional, and lover of all things fitness. I've lost 20 lbs in and kept it off for the past 2 years without stepping foot in a gym. I'm all about learning to be a better ME and paying it forward. Contact me at http://fb.me/tamaragomez18 or tamara.gomez18@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Why I'm Earning A Presidential Active Lifestyle Award

I thought this was super cool, and wanted to share! (yes I just said super cool) :P


Beachbody® Joins President's Challenge

Beachbody has been recognized as an advocate of the Presidential Active Lifestyle Award (PALA), created by the Presidential Council on Fitness.
How it works:
Between July 15th and August 17th, the Presidential Council will recognize:
  • All customers who buy a Beachbody fitness program or order Shakeology® 
  • All current Coaches
  • All new Coach signups
Each of these Coaches and customers will receive a Presidential Active Lifestyle Award issued by the Presidential Council.
We hope you'll join the mission by spreading the news and inspiring as many people as you can to get healthy and fit. Stay tuned for more info to come over the next couple of weeks.
Let's do our part to get America moving!

P.S. To learn more about the Presidential Active Lifestyle Award, go to www.millionpalachallenge.org. Please note that you're not required to follow their sign-up instructions. Beachbody will be taking care of everything for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment