About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mom, working professional, and lover of all things fitness. I've lost 20 lbs in and kept it off for the past 2 years without stepping foot in a gym. I'm all about learning to be a better ME and paying it forward. Contact me at http://fb.me/tamaragomez18 or tamara.gomez18@gmail.com

Sunday, February 6, 2011

February Weight Loss Challenge

Fight The Flab In February:

How many of you made New Year’s Resolutions this year?  Do you make the same resolutions each year?  Do they include going to the gym, working out, eating better, losing weight?  I think these are probably at the top of everyone’s list, including mine, at the beginning of the year.  But it seems that for a lot of people, the motivation and effort seems to die down as the weeks go on.  
One of the things that it really helping me maintain my weight and feel healthy is drinking Shakeology every single day.  I’m absolutely addicted at how great it makes me feel.  It’s a phenomenal product and I wish everyone that I care about would try it. Syed and I both drink it daily, as well as many of my friends.  I just got my dad on it and I’m really expecting it to make a big difference in his health and energy levels. Next up, I’ll be getting my mom drinking it too.
So in an effort to share my love for it, and give people a boost with their efforts going into February, I am sponsoring a Fight The Flab In February Shakeology Challenge. I’m forming a 30 day accountability group.  All you have to do is purchase a 30 day supply of Shakeology HD and replace 1 meal a day for 30 days.  At the end of 30 days, I will randomly select some of the participants for a raffle.  We’ll be raffling off gift certificates to some cool places, just for fun and to thank you for participating.  We start on 2/14/11.
No obligation, no risk.  If you don’t like it or don’t feel any results, you can get your money back, even if you’ve used the whole bag.  However, I have a feeling you will love how you feel after 30 days!
A one month supply of Shakeology HD is $119 + tax.  Make sure you order HD (home direct) to get free shipping.  With HD you also get 2 FREE workout DVDs.  
If you don’t want to commit to 30 days, ask me to try a 3 day cleanse!  I’ve had friends lose up to 7 lb in 3 days!  A 3 Day Cleanse includes 9 servings of Shakeology, 6 Green Teas, and a shaker cup for $40.
Check out Shakeology here at http://www.shakeology.com/tamaragomez
If you’d like to try a sample, just let me know.  
You can contact me at tamara.gomez18@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment