About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mom, working professional, and lover of all things fitness. I've lost 20 lbs in and kept it off for the past 2 years without stepping foot in a gym. I'm all about learning to be a better ME and paying it forward. Contact me at http://fb.me/tamaragomez18 or tamara.gomez18@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

An Invitation To My Friends...

There are 2 events happening tonight and I would like to invite everyone to learn about being a rep for Beachbody, the company that makes P90X. 
 
I became a rep/coach because I love the workout programs.  I started with ChaLEAN extreme and lost 20 pounds.  I decided, why stop there?  I went on to do Insanity, P90X, and TurboFire, Brazil Butt Lift, and I love them all.  Becoming a coach made sense because I get 25% off ALL products.  So after you're done with your first program, keep going!  Switch it up and save money!  I also get 25% off Shakeology, which I drink daily.
 
Aside from the discount, people were asking me how I was losing weight.  If you've ever worked hard at losing weight, this probably happened to you too.  I couldn't stop talking about how much I loved my workouts.  Now I do the same thing, but I'm getting paid just for making recommendations.  I would be recommending them anyway!  It's awesome and in 9 months I'm earning half of what my full time job pays me.  By the end of the year I expect to surpass my full time income!  Will your current job give you a 50% raise in less than a year?  I don't think so!!
 
Being a coach is opening doors for me and making me see my future differently.  It's not about being a fitness professional.  It's about taking a step towards bettering yourself, and then paying it forward.  I'm meeting the most amazing people, making wonderful friends, and having the time of my life!
 
We all need a Plan B, but wouldn't it be nice to have the option to have your Plan B replace a job that you might not be happy with or passionate about?  My dream is to do this full time so that I can pursue interests that I'm passionate about, like becoming a personal trainer/fitness instructor.  I don't want to sit in a cubicle for 40 hours a week anymore.  I'm young and want the freedom to do what I want and have more time for my family.  Your dreams may be different, but this can be a vehicle to get you there.
 
Here's how you can learn more:
 
Tonight, 4/26/11 at 8:30 pm CST there is a special conference call hosted by Mindy Wender, one of my mentors and an Elite Coach in 2010.  This girl knows what she's talking about!  Call info is: 1-218-862-6789 Conference Code: 855529
 
Also tonight at 9 pm CST there is a webinar that talks in detail about what a coach does.  You can register here:  http://www.instantpresenter.com/AccountManager/RegEv.aspx?PIID=E954D783874E&utm_source=google_affiliate_network&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=k244266
 
You choose!  If you attend either one, please let me know so we can talk about it afterwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment