About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mom, working professional, and lover of all things fitness. I've lost 20 lbs in and kept it off for the past 2 years without stepping foot in a gym. I'm all about learning to be a better ME and paying it forward. Contact me at http://fb.me/tamaragomez18 or tamara.gomez18@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Beachbody Coaching is a pyramid scheme...

I've heard this a few times from friends.  Not many, most people have been very open-minded since I became a Beachbody Coach 3 months ago.  Those that have made this statement are the ones that have made assumptions before listening to me explain what I do.  I even had one friend say "oh is it one of these? *making a pyramid sign with her hands*."   I admit I got defensive at that one, but now I think it's funny.  However, it DOES bother me, because I want the people in my life to know that I'm doing something positive!!! 

I'm here to clear up some misconceptions.   

First of all, as far as I know, pyramid schemes are illegal.  They are fraud.  Anyone that knows me knows that I would not involve myself in something illegal! 

Beachbody is person-to-person marketing.  When I go to a movie that I loved, the first thing I do is put it on Facebook: "Love this movie!  Go see it!"  Doesn't everyone do this?  That's person-to-person marketing.  I like (or dislike) something, and I tell others about it.  For the past year, fitness has been my passion.  Even before I learned about Beachbody Coaching, I was always talking about and posting about my workouts, which happened to be Beachbody products like ChaLEAN Extreme and Insanity.  I was motivating my friends and they were motivating me.  That's EXACTLY what a Coach does!  That's all!  We share our experiences with quality products and programs that work!  No gimmicks.  They don't work if the person doing them doesn't put in the effort! 

Ok, but here… with a pyramid scheme, the only way to make money is to recruit people to your network.   The ones who add the most people are the ones that earn the money.  Earnings are not based on real sales or commissions.

With Beachbody, I don't get a penny for adding others!  I'm not adding coaches to my network because I get compensated for it.  I'm adding them because they want to be a part of a fast-growing, recession proof business.  They have goals and dreams and this is a channel for them to achieve those. 

On top of that, coaches earn 25% commission AS SOON AS THEY SIGN UP.  You can sign up right now and make commission in 10 minutes.  That's it!  You don't have to add anyone to your team if you don't want to.  Everyone starts on the same level in this business.  A 1 month old coach can essentially earn as much or more as someone that's been doing it for 1 year.  Beachbody Coaches represent real, quality health products.  Not products or magic pills that promise to get you skinny without doing any real work.  Every single dollar that I earn is the result of someone making a decision to better their health and their life.

And for that I am PROUD of the work that I do J

Check out our newest video, Introducing Team Beachbody…

http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/TamaraGomez?bctid=632106888001


No comments:

Post a Comment