I made one of my favorite recipes today, it's so easy and so yummy!
- 3 cans of tuna in water, drained
- 2 tbsp of fat-free Hellmann's mayo
- 1/4 cup cooked whole wheat elbow macaroni
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1 med white onion, chopped
- 3 jalapenos or serrano peppers, chopped
- 1 can of whole kernel corn, drained
- salt to taste
Mix it all together and serve on corn tostadas. An alternative would be whole wheat pitas. You can adjust the amount of vegetables to suite your own taste. Put some green tomatillo salsa on top for an extra kick!