About Me

My photo
I'm a busy mom, working professional, and lover of all things fitness. I've lost 20 lbs in and kept it off for the past 2 years without stepping foot in a gym. I'm all about learning to be a better ME and paying it forward. Contact me at http://fb.me/tamaragomez18 or tamara.gomez18@gmail.com

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Chili Peppered Steak

This is one of my absolute favorite recipes! I like it spicy :)

Serves: Prep: 11minCook: 14min Total: 25min

Ingredients:

1 tablespoon olive oil
2 carrots, sliced
1 cup chopped broccoli
2 jalapeno peppers, sliced
2 cayenne peppers, sliced
12 ounces lean sirloin steak, sliced thin
1/4 cup hunan stir-fry sauce
4 cups cooked brown rice

Directions
1. Heat the oil in a nonstick skillet over high heat. Toss in the carrots and broccoli, and cook until tender.
2. Add the peppers and beef, and continue cooking until meat is done.
3. Add sauce, and serve over rice

Nutritional Facts per serving:

CALORIES 420.2 CAL
FAT 10.7 G
SATURATED FAT 2.3 G
CHOLESTEROL 40 MG
SODIUM 217 MG
CARBOHYDRATES 55.6 G
TOTAL SUGARS 5.4 G
DIETARY FIBER 5.4 G
PROTEIN 24.5 G

Courtesy of Abs Diet For Women

No comments:

Post a Comment